Looking for a tasty and nutritious way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet?
Look no further than these delightful Zucchini Fritters!
Packed with the goodness of zucchini, potato, and a blend of flavorful ingredients, these fritters are a perfect addition to any meal.
Whether you’re a vegetarian, health-conscious, or simply love trying new recipes, this one is sure to please your taste buds. (As you may already know, I recommend families of children with ADHD avoid gluten, dairy, and soy completely. This recipe is free of all of those ingredients too!)
Let’s dive into the simple steps to create these mouthwatering fritters!
Zucchini Fritters Recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 Zucchini (small, grated)
- 1 Yellow Potato (medium, peeled and grated)
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, finely sliced)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- In a large bowl, combine the grated zucchini, grated potato, sliced onion, eggs, oat flour, ground flax seed, sea salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Heat half of the avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Scoop enough of the zucchini mixture to create 3- to 4-inch wide fritters in the pan. Flatten them slightly with a spatula. Cook the fritters for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Once cooked, transfer the fritters to a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb any excess oil. This will help keep them light and crispy.
- Taste the first batch of fritters and adjust the seasoning according to your preference. If the mixture seems too loose and the fritters are falling apart, add an extra tablespoon of oat flour at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Repeat the cooking process with the remaining zucchini mixture, adding more avocado oil to the pan as needed between batches.
- Allow the fritters to cool slightly before serving. They can be enjoyed on their own as a tasty snack or served as a side dish alongside your favorite main course.
These homemade Zucchini Fritters are not only delicious but also a great way to include more vegetables in your meals.
The combination of zucchini, potato, and other nutritious ingredients makes them a healthy choice for the whole family.
Whether you’re looking for a quick appetizer, a side dish, or a light meal, these fritters are versatile and satisfying.
So, why not give this recipe a try and enjoy the flavorsome goodness of these crispy zucchini fritters? Happy cooking and bon appétit!
Want to know more about how we can help YOU get to a place of peace and calm with your child using natural strategies?
Book your free call with one of my expert team members to help you take your next step toward a healthier, happier home. There is absolutely NO RISK. It’s free, and there are no obligations. All we will do is chat about how we can help you get to where you want to go!
And as always, I am not a medical doctor and the above post is based on my experience. No information on this site should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.