Are you looking for a delicious (and healthy) recipe to try out for Memorial Day this year?
If so, check out these two recipes.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to find healthy recipes that are gluten, dairy, and soy free and that my kids will actually eat. These two recipes do exactly that.
By using dairy-free ice cream and skipping the bun, these two recipes are gluten, dairy, and soy free.
I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does!
Grilled Peaches and Ice Cream:
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pits removed
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 cup coconut ice cream (or other dairy free vanilla ice cream)
- Brush the peaches with avocado oil.
- Heat the grill over medium-high heat.
- Place the peach halves on the grill (cut side down) and cook for 2-3 minutes, until grill marks appear.
- Divide peaches into bowl and top with ice cream.
YUM! This recipe is easy, (relatively) healthy, and SO good!
Grilled Fajita Burgers:
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef (I like to use grass-fed, grass-finished).
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 orange bell peppers, stem and seeds removed, quartered
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 8 leaves romaine
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the beef, taco seasoning, onion, jalapeno pepper, and garlic. Mix until well combined. Form meat mixture into hamburger patties, about 4-5 inches in diameter.
- Rub the peppers with the oil.
- Grill the burger patties and the peppers about 5-7 minutes per side. Cook until burgers are cooked through and peppers are tender.
- To serve, use the romaine in place of the bun and top with avocado and pepper.
Click on the links above for downloadable, printable copies of each recipe.
Even though I’m not originally from the United States, I still love getting together with loved ones and sharing a meal for this holiday.
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as we do!
? YUM! ?
Want to know more about how we can help YOU get to a place of peace and calm with your child using natural strategies?
Book your free call with one of my expert team members to help you take your next step toward a healthier, happier home. There is absolutely NO RISK. It’s free, and there are no obligations. All we will do is chat about how we can help you get to where you want to go!
And as always, I am not a medical doctor and the above post is based on my experience. No information on this site should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.