A big part of health, wellness and natural healing is what you put you put in your body.
My friend has just started a healing journey for her son’s ADHD and the first test she conducted was a food intolerance test and what came out was that he was Gluten intolerant. She asked me today how could you she substitute some of his favorite foods. Well his favorite is Mac and Cheese as is most kids so in comes my recipe for gluten free macaroni and cheese! ?
So this recipe is dedicated to her. You know who you are!
Gluten free macaroni and cheese ingredients
1. 8 ounces of gluten free Macaroni – We love Tolerant Organic Green Lentil Elbow Macaroni;
2. One chopped onion;
3. 4 Tbsp of vegan butter spread or ghee (my favorite is fourthandheart ghee butter from thrivemkt;
4. 2 Tbsp of your favorite GF flour;
5. 1/8 teaspoon of dry mustard;
6. 1/8 tsp of each Salt & pepper or accordingly your accordingly your kids taste buds;
7. 1 cup of your favourite non-dairy milk (we love rice milk);
8. 8 ounces of dairy free cheese cheese.
Gluten free macaroni and cheese instructions
1. Cook the macaroni as per the package instructions;
2. In a separate saucepan, cook chopped onion in ghee until tender;
3. Stir in your favorite GF flour and salt & pepper accordingly your accordingly your kids taste buds;
4. Add milk;
5. Add cheese and stir until melted;
6. Stir macaroni into cheese;
7. Transfer to a 1-quart casserole dish
8. Bake uncovered in 350 degrees F oven for about 20 – 25 minutes or until bubbling;
9. And Voila Gluten free macaroni and cheese, aimed to please any little fussy eater.
Want to know more about how we can help YOU get to a place of peace and calm with your child using natural strategies?
Book your free call with one of my expert team members to help you take your next step toward a healthier, happier home. There is absolutely NO RISK. It’s free, and there are no obligations. All we will do is chat about how we can help you get to where you want to go!
And as always, I am not a medical doctor and the above post is based on my experience. No information on this site should be relied upon to make a medical diagnosis, treat, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition.